GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings and has a total of over 6,000 employees, 2,400 of which are based in Germany. GROHE has been part of the LIXIL Group Corporation since 2014. As an international brand, GROHE pursues the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability, seeking to offer the “Pure joy of water”. GROHE has been developing new product categories since its inception. This includes the GROHE Blue and Red water systems and the recently-introduced GROHE Sense water security system, which is an innovative component in the growth market of smart home technology. Innovation, design and development are closely aligned with one another and are enshrined in the German site as an integrated process. As a result, GROHE products carry the seal of quality “Made in Germany”. In the last ten years alone, GROHE has received over 300 design and innovation awards as well as several top rankings as one of “Germany’s most sustainable large brands”, confirming the success of the brand. GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the renowned Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”.
Grohe Corporate Center and GROHE Design Studio
The GROHE Corporate Center and the GROHE Design Studio are situated in the heart of Düsseldorf, the state capital of North Rhine-Westphalia and one of Germany’s centres of the fashion and design sectors. Being active in over 130 countries, the company benefits from good access to an international infrastructure at its new location. GROHE believes in the principle of short lines of communication externally as well as internally. The transparency and openness of the new Corporate Center, which was designed by Richard Meier, encourages interaction between employees and communication with market partners. This is also reflected in the new GROHE Store, a cutting-edge showroom and dedicated communication centre.
GROHE operates five production sites. With three production sites, Germany is the location for innovation, design and development.
- Innovation and competence centre for cartridges and faucets
- Fully integrated manufacture
- Production focus: premium faucets
- Fully integrated production and assembly plant
- Large-scale production for all product categories
- Innovation and competence centre for showers and shower systems
- Production focus: all showers and shower systems
PORTA WESTFALICA, GER
- Innovation and competence centre for sanitary systems
- Production focus: installation components, special fittings, flushing and sanitary systems as well as mechanical and electronic self-closing fittings